Education, Information and Training
Cost Effectively, Consistantly and Safely
- About MC Squared
- Products & Services
- Internet Development
- Domain Strategy & Registration
- Election Campaigns & Candidatess
- Online Marketing
- Web Design/Develoment
- Web Hosting
- Online Marketing
- Other New Media Services
- Internet Development
- Applications of New Media
- Aims & Objectives
- Clients New Media, We Cant Provide
- Company/Organisation Promotion
- Election Campaign
- Event Promotion
- Explaining The Product/Service
- Getting Online
- Have We Wisely in New Media
- Highlighting Product/Service Benefits
- Impact at an Event/Exhibition
- Increasing Web Traffic
- Keep Market & Customers Informed
- Launching a New Product/Service
- Market/Customer Understanding
- Minimising cost of Getting Online
- New Web Idea/Project/Venture
- Promoting a Product/Service/Offer
- Raising Company Profile
- Raising Product/Service Profile
- Reduce Promotional Materials & Costs
- Selling Online
- Team Training and Awareness
- Trying Google Adwords Voucher
- Help and Advice
- Contact MC Squared
A multimedia solution may be utilised not only to make an impact but also reduce costs in that a standard can DVD store a large variety and amount of information e.g. company brochures, video, photographs, audio and product demonstration.
Launching a New Product
The cost and expense involved in the development and marketing of a new product or service can be very expensive. Through the application of various internet and multimedia solutions and services, MC Squared can help in the acceleration and promotion of a new product or service to a specific target market or a more generic customer base -
Professional businesses need a professionally developed Internet solution – not just a ‘website!’ Internet development is more than just designing and publishing a basic website. Our aim is to develop a bespoke internet strategy to ensure the client’s internet presence matches the commercial needs of their business, based on their requirements and targets for the project -
CBT - Computer Based Training Solutions from MC2 New Media
Computer based training is often subject of a lot misinterpretation in that some people perceive it as training on an ICT, IT or computer based subject – which may be the case in terms of help systems and software and hardware tutorials and demonstrations.
MC Squared develop CBT (computer based training) solutions for clients utilising digital media to accommodate the training of individuals or groups on a variety of subjects with or without a human tutor. CBT can be used in a variety of areas from health and safety to customer service, from security to a new booking system.
Computer based training can effectively reduce training costs in so many ways whether this be in reducing training times, human trainers, travelling costs whilst maintaining a standardised course of training. CBT is not limited to internal training of those within your organisation, but it also be used to educate and inform third parties outside of the organisation (e.g. customers, general public) through external training applications.
- Have courses for 50 or more students per year
- Have course running more than 10 times a year
- Introduce new products regularly
- Introduce new procedures regularly
- Introduce new legislation regularly
- Introduction of new systems (e.g. IT)
- High staff turnover
- Continual training or re-training demand
- Have courses that don’t need to be instructor led
- Need subject consistency for each course delivered.
- Have geographically dispersed students / employees
- Employees / Students have independent timetables, which make co-ordination of training difficult.
- Have courses that use expensive or scarce equipment/materials
- Have courses that involve hazards and safety
- If training course regarded as expensive in terms of time and real cost
- Need to reduce training times
- Have difficulty in finding, retaining, and training tutors of the right calibre
- Need a higher retention of subject material by students / employees
Such training can be delivered via a variety of mediums both in real-time and asynchronously. For example, it isn’t always possible to deliver training to students/employees at the same time and therefore asynchronous methods of delivery via PC (cd, dvd and cd-business-card) or delivered online via the internet are ideal for allowing people to study in their own environment at a convenient time. However, if a course or lesson is required to be delivered in real-time where participants are geographically dispersed this is possible via distributed learning and online training.
Distributed learning involves using a wide range of computing and communications technology, such as on-line facilities, CD and DVD to provide cost-effective learning opportunities beyond the time and place constraints of the traditional “classroom” learning environment.
It can be broadcast either in an synchronous (simultaneous) or asynchronous manner to a wide range of students / colleagues on a variety of subjects.
Distributed learning is well used in both the commercial and educational marketplace due to the cost savings it can give to the training budget.
Distributed learning facilities can also be used outside of the company boundaries to raise external awareness amongst third parties, customers, suppliers and the general public – often as part of a marketing campaign to highlight the specialisms of a particular business.
Computer Based Training is the most flexible and cost-effective type of training available, as it is not restricted by location, time or subject matter, and doesn’t involve having to employ tutors, worry about disruption to working practices, travel and subsistence, loss or working hours.
CBT (computer based training) using multi-media applications can help maximise any training budget, by reducing training costs per head. Whether it’s educating people about ‘company procedures’ ‘the safe handling of bitumen’, ‘how to fit a saddle on a horse’ or ‘how to fit a gas boiler’, multimedia provides an effective and safe solution to most organisations training needs.
The Use of Virtuality and Simulation in CBT - Computer Based Training
The application of new-media/Multimedia can enable a potential product or service user to better experience and understand what they’re evaluating and potentially investing in. Through the use of various media MC Squared New Media can develop a solution allowing the user/audience to better understand a product, service, resource whilst not being in the same physical location as the resource. Through the use of audio, video, and 3d visualisation, MC Squared can recreate to an extent, the environment and/or object thus enabling an informed and possibly a buying decision.
New-Media/Multimedia can also be used in a preventative manner to assist in the training and usage of expensive and/or hazardous materials, equipment and environments, without the need to expose students to unnecessary risks and dangers, and your organisation protected from unnecessary risk and costs.
The development team at MC Squared have worked on simulation solutions applied to such subject areas as 'the safe handling of bitumen' and 'basic gas boiler maintenance'.
Some examples and benefits of using multimedia solutions for virtuality and simulation are as follows :
- Learn how to use something without having to access it.
- Try an object or service safely
- Cut costs by experiencing a simulated environment
- Reduce the risks associated with training on hazardous, dangerous, expensive materials and/or equipment.